Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update to Fundraiser & a Reminder!

Fundraiser Update!

Remember this precious outfit that is up for auction?
Well, it's been changed to a RAFFLE instead!

AND...

We've extended the date by one day!

From now through Wednesday, November 18th at 8:00 pm CST, you can purchase raffle tickets for just
$5 each!

That's right...

You have the opportunity to WIN this custom-made, personalized, adorable Christmas outfit for your special cutie for just $5!


The winning ticket will be drawn on Wednesday, November 18th at 8:00 pm CST.

The winner will be notified via email of their WIN with specific instructions on how to claim your precious prize!

Want to Buy a $5 Raffle Ticket... or two or three or four....



Email Danielle at
helpmattandmolly@gmail.com with the number of tickets you would like to purchase. I will respond with payment instructions.

Click here
to read the original fundraising post!


And just because I ADORE this sweet shirt so much....
I dressed up my own little cutie-pie in the very same shirt last night!

How CUTE is it with a tutu?!?!


Of course, a tutu (as cute as it is) is only practical for about 10-15 minutes, so you can bet I'll be having Melissa make my Emily some of those adorable matching pants to go with her shirt too!

**********

And finally....

Little Claire Stockemer in Wichita, Kansas wants to remind all of you to....

Email me your pictures wearing your prayer bracelets!

I will begin posting to the "Praying for Waverley" Gallery tomorrow in anticipation of Matt & Molly's court date on Tuesday!

Also, check back tomorrow for specific prayer requests from the Nagels!

1 comment:

Melissa Newcome said...

I love Emily's tutu with the shirt! Super cute!!!!