Saturday, March 27, 2010

Save the Date!


Click to play this Smilebox invite: save the date
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize an invite card


Hi friends and followers,  

I'm your guest blogger today, filling in for Danielle. My name is Bri and I have had the incredible honor of having Molly as one of my closest friends since we were in middle school together.  

If you are anything like me, throughout this whole legal battle, you've been wondering what you can do to help and how you can show your support for this amazing family.  I am so excited to announce a date for "Eat, Meet & Greet" where you will be able to lay eyes on the Nagels, visit with them, and tell them in person how you've prayed and fought for them throughout this journey.  

Coach's Bar and Grill in Overland Park, KS has generously offered to donate a portion of sales on Sunday May 2nd from 4pm-7pm to the Nagels.  There will be a limited menu  available and $4 from each item will be given directly to M&M.  In addition, they will give $1 from any Bud Light Draw ordered. You do not have to be there throughout the entire event, just come by when you can to show your support.

You're going to eat anyway, right? So gather your family and friends and come and have dinner for a good cause! 

Please note, in order for Coach's to be prepared to accommodate our group, we'll need a general head count. I'll be sending out an evite so we can track RSVPs.  For more information on this event, please email me, brianairwin@gmail.com

Thanks, Bri 

No comments: