Monday, July 20, 2009

Meet "WavyBel"


Hi, I'm "WavyBel"... at least that's what my mommy & daddy call me these days! 

I turned one on June 23, 2009!

My mommy says that I am a Dancing Queen! It doesn't matter if I am listening to my big sister, Harper, sing her ABC's or if I'm rocking out to "My Sharona" with my mommy... I just love to shimmy my shoulders and wiggle my hips whenever I hear music!

While I wasn't a big fan of baby food, I've developed quite a hearty appetite! I exceeded my expectations by eating chili, spaghetti, ham... you name it... all before I even turned one! My mommy says they had to "cut me off" from my cake at my birthday party!

Mommy and Daddy call me "Wavy" and "The Wave"!

I love to climb on everything in my house... stools, the fireplace hearth, end tables.  I am now 16 months old and walking like a pro!

One of my favorite things to do is have my Daddy toss me up in the air! I also love it when my big sissy chases me around the house! And I discovered a new favorite this summer... water! My grandma and grandpa have a swimming pool and I love to swim in it! Mommy says I am a "total water baby"!

My most special possession is my stuffed monkey. I sleep with it and use it like a pillow. My monkey has to be with me at all times. I can't live without it. My Mommy and Daddy are really smart. They got me a second one and put it into the "rotation" so that I will never be without my monkey should disaster strike! Aren't I lucky to have such smart parents?

And with all of the climbing, chasing, and eating I do, I need my sleep! I didn't start sleeping through the night until I was 7 months old, but now I sleep from 6:30 pm to 9:00 am. I'm a growing girl... and I need my beauty sleep!

I am a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family who loves me.

I love them too.

Very Much!

No comments: